Living for the LORD: Overcoming the Fear of Death Christians all over the world are dying for their faith – and they’re doing it boldly. Persecution is on the rise. We hear about it on the news and we read about it in books, literature, and even the Bible. Yet the Western Church flinches with […]
PERSECUTION, SUFFERING & SACRIFICE
These are not popular topics for the Western church. However, they are core virtues Christ taught every believer to wholeheartedly embrace, and we are exhorted to do so with great joy. Christ demonstrated and taught how to live a life of persecution, suffering and sacrifice that is pleasing to God. He made it very clear that for those who are not willing to count the cost, they cannot be His disciple (see Luke 14:33). If you are going to follow Christ you must be prepared for a life of persecution, suffering and sacrifice.
When the Vultures Gather: Understanding Why They Hate You and How to Overcome I bet you were prepared for a lot of things when you gave your life to Christ. But more than likely, you were probably not prepared to be hated. We live in a world that is increasingly filled with hate. People experience […]
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
Amazon Associate Program
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.