A Promise Kept. A Prophecy Fulfilled.
No one reaches the Native American/First Nations people with the Gospel better than their own.
As advocates, we exist to support their ministries in the US and Canada
as they move forward with the Gospel of Christ to the world.
That advocacy work is accomplished through the various services we freely provide.
The restoration of the Native American and First Nations people is inextricably linked to their covenant involvement with Israel. Appointed Time Ministries advocates for the Native American people through strategic networking and the support of their ministries in the United States and Canada as part of its Seven Points of Ministry. We also covenant with Israel by promoting unity in the Body of Christ among Jewish and Gentile believers according to John 17 and Ephesians 2:11-22.
Since 2012 forty Native American tribes have covenanted with Israel presenting official documents to Israel’s Knesset. We want you to know what God is doing among the Native American/First Nations people today, and invite you to partner with us in this strategic move of God.
• GOD’S CHOOSING: Although formerly a forgotten people, the Native American/First Nations people, among all the nations of the earth, are the people chosen by God in this last hour to lead and prepare the Body of Christ for the last great move of His Spirit before Christ’s return. Just as Christ declared: the last shall be first, and the first shall be last. The Native American people are a testimony to this truth.
• RESTORATION: The Native American/First Nations people hold the key to the restoration of America as the host peoples of this land by way of spiritual authority.
• MANTLE: The Native American/First Nations people will carry the mantle of the Elijah anointing which is prerequisite to Christ’s return according to the prophecy in Malachi. That anointing is responsible for “preparing the way of the LORD” in turning the hearts of the children back to the Father through the restoration offered by repentance.
• ANCESTRY: The Native American/First Nations people have a mysterious ancestral link to the Jewish (Hebrew) people that has been evidenced in their languages, ancient writings and songs, cultural customs and beliefs, and even in their DNA. Those discoveries are still under investigation and research.
• DIVINE CONNECTION: God has strategically connected the Native American/First Nations people with Israel spiritually, politically, and economically for the purpose of their awakening to their Messiah in this last hour.
• PURPOSE: The gross suffering and injustice the Native American/First Nations people have endured is not without purpose. God has groomed them for this final hour to which the Native people have boldly declared their awakening. Although diverse, as a collective body of people, they are unlike other nation in that they are living on reservations, they may or may not have sovereignty from the federal governments, and they may or may not be recognized upon a map. God has preserved them upon giant land masses that hold great wealth, which will provide strategic refuge and sustenance to God’s elect in the last days.
• COVENANT: As of today 40 recognized Native nations have made covenant with Israel, which has been officially presented by document to Israel’s Knesset. That covenant has released the blessing of God upon the Native American/First Nations people unlike anything seen before. The windows of heaven are OPEN. God is pouring out. That covenant will secure the Native American/First Nations people during these end times when all other nations turn against Israel and suffer the curse God releases upon them.
• HOLY VENGEANCE: God is restoring the Native American/First Nations people with a holy vengeance. This is only the beginning. For all the suffering they have endured, the restoration, wholeness and fulfillment God is bringing is going to be of far greater glory than they could have ever imagined. In these last days they will be a mighty force to be reckoned with.
• GLOBAL IMPACT: In these last days their reach will be global, impacting the entire world with the Gospel, which will come full circle all the way back to Jerusalem, Israel from which it was sent. This is merely one way the Native American/First Nations people will succeed in reaching Israel and helping her awaken to her Messiah — which is one of the very last prophetic signs upon the earth prior to our LORD’s return.
Did you enjoy this page? Please share it!
Featured Image Credit: danfador | Pixabay